Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Ok so wasnt able to do much with it yesterday. I was working on my motorcycle. Ive done a full install to the hdd and everything seems more responsive. Im ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Ok so wasnt able to do much with it yesterday. I was working on my motorcycle. Ive done a full install to the hdd and everything seems more responsive. Im having trouble getting it to recognize the internet connection of the laptop though. It recognizes the network between the two however it wont connect to the internet.

**EDIT** After a restart of both computers my connection is now good. Im actually using it now to post this edit .i no longer seem to have the lag or the ram issue i spoke of the other day. this really is a wonderful os. i think ill stay with it awhile. ive an appointment with an academic advisor on tuesday and will be enrolling in computer programming course at a local tech collge. will be going for a bachelors degree. thanks for all the help.
    Last edited by phoenixfriend; 03-23-2013 at 12:18 PM.

Cool

Love it when a plan comes together. I ride motorcycle also.

Linux - Linux Forums
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Just Joined!
    Ive got a 1996 ninja zx9r. Ive got to rebuild the transmission and im going to do some preventive rebuilding on the motor and then paint and body work. Im a big guy and it looks a kittle small under me so im gonna widen the fairings on it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3