Find the answer to your Linux question:
So I fixed the original broken pipe by installing xservice - xorg that brought everything back and made Ubuntu 12.04 pretty again but know it takes up so much of ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Problem with open GL

So I fixed the original broken pipe by installing xservice - xorg that brought everything back and made Ubuntu 12.04 pretty again but know it takes up so much of my graphics card I can't play doomsday or open arena which were a little jerky before I have a Toshiba Satellite c855-s5123 so it's entry level basic but like I said it worked before can I do anything to the open GL system to speed things up or should I move to a lightweight distribution like crunch bang
    Thanks for the help

Btw Ubuntu Linux is my only OS on my only pc and I've been at it for a while but still a noob in skill level for most things but have a little trouble remembering terminal commands
    Last edited by posthuman; 10-10-2013 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Info

Just Joined!
    The video display problem is fixed after I I did the update to 12.1 but my library . So.1 library is broken I tried to fix it with package manager but it could not be done without it I can't start steam button open arena and doomsday run greatu