well im in a bit of a sticky situation.

i have all my media on my fedora 28 workstation re-purposed into a media server via ssh and sftp.

i have a chroot jail for my sftp access.

my hard drives are mounted in two places /mnt and the chrootjail
this is achieved using the bind option in the fstab file,

Code:
#
# /etc/fstab
# Created by anaconda on Mon Mar 11 17:19:07 2019
#
# Accessible filesystems, by reference, are maintained under '/dev/disk'
# See man pages fstab(5), findfs(8), mount(8) and/or blkid(8) for more info
#
## Below are the System generated mount points for the OS hard disk and storage drives ########
#
#
/dev/mapper/fedora_localhost--live-root /                       ext4    defaults        1 1
UUID=a8703b97-8dcf-40b2-9e4d-b00d90aed7c9 /boot                 ext4    defaults        1 2
/dev/mapper/fedora_localhost--live-home /home                   ext4    defaults        1 2
/dev/mapper/fedora_localhost--live-swap swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/sdc1 /mnt/storage                                          ext4    defaults        0 0
/dev/sdb1 /mnt/hshdd                                            ext4    defaults        0 0

### Mount-point for Media for CHROOT JAILED SFTP USERS Note: The chroot Jail is READ-ONLY Please use /mnt/storage & /mnt/hshdd to Add  content ###

/mnt/storage/TV /yhn/home/media/TV                              none    bind            0 0
/mnt/storage/Films /yhn/home/media/Films                        none    bind            0 0
/mnt/hshdd/TV /yhn/home/media/TV                                none    bind            0 0
/mnt/hshdd /yhn/home/media/Films                                none    bind            0 0
i hope the order the hard drives are plugged into the motherboard does not make a difference, as it appears my drives are connected in this order 1 os drive 2 second storage drive 3 primary storage drive

webmin-screenshot-2.png

however webmin shows that my second drive /mnt/hshdd isl 99% full when there is less than 6gb worth of content on the drive. and the contents on the drive /mnt/hshdd is not showing up in the /yhn/home/media/TV or /yhn/home/media/Films folders like its supposed to be doing.