Find the answer to your Linux question:
I just got Redhat Linux 9.0. I need help setting up a small server and gettin' it online. Can someone help me with a few small steps. I need a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

I need help

I just got Redhat Linux 9.0. I need help setting up a small server and gettin' it online. Can someone help me with a few small steps. I need a lot of help so instead of replying to this just drop me a line on AIM. Hockey77777 is my sn. Or ICQ. I'm 120839467

Thanks!

flw
    Linux Engineer
    You may need help, learning how to get help.

IM is only for a quick questions or two, not what your asking for. A disscussion forum is for longer or more in depth questions like how do I install or setup Apache and have it only respond to certain fixed ip's or use basic authentication etc...

If you feel the need to post and ask not to respond here, then its most likely a waste of your time to post at all. This is for techincal dialoges and help, not free/instant help desk calls on demand.
    Dan

\"Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer\" from The Art of War by Sun Tzu\"

Just Joined!
    uh huh

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Guru
    Topic Locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Marklar
    uh huh
    If you have anything constructive you wish to add, PM me and i will be happy to unlock it again.

Cheers,

Jason