Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
wow.. I cant say inCD never hasnt worked for me in windows.. Never seem to had issues with it.. I have to say yes cdr's are cheap but its stll ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

wow.. I cant say inCD never hasnt worked for me in windows.. Never seem to had issues with it..

I have to say yes cdr's are cheap but its stll $$$ and if u can use something over and over again why not use it..

I sure hope they re do the interface of Nautilus. Cant say im a fan of ton of windows all over each other

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexK View Post
    IIRC Nautilus (the GNOME filemanager) has a inbuilt cd burning facility similar to incd. If you are using KDE, you can still run Nautilus as long as you install the required libraries and in your case, the cd-burning plugin. Launch Yast and search for nautilus as well as for its cd burning plugin. Then click on the check dependancies and agree to install the extra libs and things for nautilus to work.

What exactly do you mean by this?

also, whats wrong with K3B, it is simple to use and far more configurable and powerful than nero.
    I'm using Debian. I tried copying and pasting a file (to the InCD disk) using Nautilus but the paste button is dimmed out. Would you have directions on how to install the cd burning plugin and any dependencies ?

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2