Find the answer to your Linux question:
Is there a command to terminate an established connection in Apache? Thanks in advance. Renato...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Disconnecting Established Connection

Is there a command to terminate an established connection in Apache?

Thanks in advance.

Renato

Just Joined!
    Find the that connection process ID and kill it, as yor are killing other process es.

Linux Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    Find the that connection process ID and kill it, as yor are killing other process es.
    Unless the process communicates with multiple hosts at the time, and only one should be blocked...

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!

disconnecting established connections

this is a very different view of the same subject......

i live in a very creepy neighbouhood in south california. too poor to move. almost crtainly more than one undercover cop; drug dealer; even cia guys -- maybe the kind of people who fly off to baghdad to torture people. the kind who know microwave equipment.......

what happens to me repeatedly is this: i am online typing and my external modem suddennly beeps aloud a half dozen times and then my disal up connection is broken. as if some of the human garbage around her is playing with his equipment.

this happened just now when typing a lengthy reply on this forum. see "newbie under 200mb". becuase of the timijg -- right when i was about to submit -- it really looks like local electronic bugging as opposed to internet hacking. nevertheless, any advice anyone could offer mighnt be a lifesaver......
    -- harrold rufus wertmuller [[a psuedodym]]

Just Joined!
    Hello Jaboua,

I thinks Apache is controlling each request as independent process ID. Isn't it?

Linux Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    Hello Jaboua,

I thinks Apache is controlling each request as independent process ID. Isn't it?
    That may be so, I'm not aure, haven't run apache on my desktop since a year ago or something when I used mandriva 10.1 comunity, so I haven't really checked