Find the answer to your Linux question:
I would like to get my windows version of Adobe GoLive 6.0 to run in Linux. We are feverishly working as fast as we can to get off of Windows ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

How do I make Adobe GoLive 6.0 Run in Red Hat?

I would like to get my windows version of Adobe GoLive 6.0 to run in Linux. We are feverishly working as fast as we can to get off of Windows with it's 60,000+ broken panes of glass. Thus far we are very new to Linux, and we love Red Hat thus far. I also would like to have someone email me about how to mount my other windows hard drive so I can access document files etc to use here in Linux and especially within GoLive. Sure appreciate it. Thanks. kjvisscher@msn.com

Linux User
    As far as I know GoLive is not supported by wine, sorry. As for your mounting question, if the partition is fat32 do the following:
    Code:
    mkdir /mnt/windows
    mount -t vfat /dev/hdxy /mnt/windows
    for NTFS
    Code:
    mount -t ntfs /dev/hdxy /mnt/windows
    Make sure you have NTFS support or it wont work. If you want to make it a perminent mount I suggest making a directory in /home/username, finding out your gid and uid with the id command and making a line in your /etc/fstab file similar to this one:
    Code:
    /dev/hda7               /home/tyler/media       vfat            users,uid=1000,gid=100          0 0