Find the answer to your Linux question:
finally dled fedora v1! now i see three .iso files [around 600 - 700mb each], i'm going to burn these files to cds but i have a question that need ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

;p iso issues

finally dled fedora v1! now i see three .iso files [around 600 - 700mb each], i'm going to burn these files to cds but i have a question that need to be answered before i do. [btw, im not an experienced cd-r burner] for example, fedora1.iso ... i use nero 6 on winxp box to burn stuff to cd-r disc, do i just simply click iso file and burn it to disc? or do i gotta open .iso with winrar and extract these files out and then burn them to disc INSTEAD of just a .iso file?? thanks! ;p

[if dsl connection work on fedora v1 ( which i might believe it will ) imma walk away from ms products for ever!! ( except i will only use winxp on main computer just for gaming.]

Just Joined!
    heres what you do and trust me i went throuh alot of trouble with this

open nero, im assuming its the latest version, 6 i think, go to...ehh i think its edit, one of the menus on the top has a option that says "Burn Image"

click on that , find ur iso and burn the cd

Just Joined!
    imao, i just posted that message a few seconds or a min ago and already got posted lol thanks!!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    yep np u were lucky

Linux User
    In Nero, it's under File | Burn Image.

And for FC1, you don't need the 3rd iso unless you plan to install extras like developer's tools. The frist two are enough for a typical desktop install.

Have fun!
    \"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.\"
    Albert Einstein