Find the answer to your Linux question:
i got mandrake 9.2 but it would be nice if it could detect my USB mouse its a microsoft wheel mouse (3 buttons including the wheel if u click it) ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Mandrake = not finding USB mouse?

i got mandrake 9.2 but it would be nice if it could detect my USB mouse its a microsoft wheel mouse (3 buttons including the wheel if u click it) laser mouse and also when i coutniued to install mandrake when it was done it rebooted and it said 9999999999999 like a billiopn them that filled my whole screen up if if any of you know what going on here please tell me

thanks

Broken,
    do you manage to get a system up? Or does it stop with lots of the number 9 on the screen ?

Also check out :-
    http://www.linux-usb.org/USB-guide/x194.html

have fun

Nerderello

Use Suse 10.1 and occasionally play with Kubuntu
    Also have Windows 98SE and BeOS

Just Joined!
    hey thinks alot i read the link so from what i get is that when im installing it from the disk stage i should just skip the part and use the keyboard and then wheni get into the actually system of Mandrake i should go to the directory and change the specifications on it

and yes while i boot the 999999 come up but i think that was something i did but ill try it again when i get time

thanks