Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have downloaded the slackware ISO images and when i try to burn them with nero it says "The entered block size does not correspond to the image lengh. The ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

ISO help

I have downloaded the slackware ISO images and when i try to burn them with nero it says "The entered block size does not correspond to the image lengh. The block size may be wrong. Do you want to correct the value or ignore the problem" i tried to ignore, and it said it worked but once it had finished it was not burnt. Now, when i go to correct it has
    Type of image: DataMode1
    Block Size(bytes):2048
    Image Header(bytes):0
    Image trailer(bytes):0
    Scrambled: Unchecked
    Swapped: Unchecked
    They are the settings from linuxiso.org but they don't work so i tried DataMode2 and it told me it was still incorrect, then i tried DataMode1 with Block Size 2352 and it still told me it was incorrect, then i tried blocksize 2352 with daramode2 but it still didn't work anyone have any idea what is wrong with this? i also have .iso.asc files for both of the .isos but i don't know what they are for

Click file you should see burn image / ISO click that select the ISO and click burn. You should not need to do anything you have described above well i never have.

Just Joined!
    is that in windows or linux?

Nero doesnt ship for linux AFAIK.