Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have almost no knowledge with linux, however there is something I would like to run that is only Linux based. I have downloaded Pendrive Linux and have gotten it ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Pendrive Linux

I have almost no knowledge with linux, however there is something I would like to run that is only Linux based. I have downloaded Pendrive Linux and have gotten it to run within a Win XP window no problem. What I really need to know is how to map my windows drive into Linux. I really only need the portable harddrive mapped in. The portable harddrive is the one that Linux loads from. If anyone out there has any idea that would be wonderful.

Ryan

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by quiggly6 View Post
    I have almost no knowledge with linux, however there is something I would like to run that is only Linux based. I have downloaded Pendrive Linux and have gotten it to run within a Win XP window no problem. What I really need to know is how to map my windows drive into Linux. I really only need the portable harddrive mapped in. The portable harddrive is the one that Linux loads from. If anyone out there has any idea that would be wonderful.

Ryan
    So, you want to be able to read and write from this portable hard drive in Linux, correct?