Find the answer to your Linux question:
I installed fedora, by default a little icon popped up on the left hand side of the top penal. When clicked a window popped up, it allowed me to change ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Where do you locate the Network Manager utility within Fedora

I installed fedora, by default a little icon popped up on the left hand side of the top penal. When clicked a window popped up, it allowed me to change from my Ethernet card to to my wireless dongle. However, fedora asked me if i would like to install some updates so i did and restated the computer. When i logged back into fedora the icon wasn't on the top penal, and i can' find what option that shows this window to allow me to do the same thing as before. Did a little bit of research, apparently it's the network manager i was using before (i think), if so where do i find it, if not what was and where do you find it?

Blackfooted Penguin daark.child's Avatar
    Its an applet called nm-applet. You should be able to add it back to your panel, by right clicking on an empty space on the panel and choosing the option to add an applet to the panel. Select nm-applet or network manager.