Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, Today while working when i tried to move some windows from one workspace to another the operating system showed an error message. The bug reporting tool appeared and told ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

[SOLVED] CentOS 5: Panel doesn't appear

Hi,

Today while working when i tried to move some windows from one workspace to another the operating system showed an error message. The bug reporting tool appeared and told that something went wrong. :drown: After since the panel went all blank. All the icons disappeared and window tabs disappeared from the panel. Although everything else seems to work just fine. I can still access the open windows using ALT + TAB but the panel is not responding.:drown:

Can anyone help me in this regard? I am a beginner in linux, so if you have a solution please explain clearly.

Thanks
    Ehsan ul haq

Hi and Welcome !

Does Panel respond to right click? If yes, then click on Add to Panel and select/add Windows List.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!
    ooooooooook! I got it. Somehow everything was deleted from the panel. Now I added them again and it's working perfectly once again. Thanks buddy, thanks for saving me from reinstallation.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Glad to help you !
    Do start a new thread if you have any other question.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First