Find the answer to your Linux question:
I started a thread like this in the linux newbie thread, but figured I'd do better here (i'll take out my other thread). So, Damn Small Linux on Qemu in ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Damn Small Linux w/ Qemu

I started a thread like this in the linux newbie thread, but figured I'd do better here (i'll take out my other thread). So, Damn Small Linux on Qemu in Windows XP. I tried to follow the steps in the Readme, but to no avail. I attached the readme (came with the 4.4.3 embedded, and I'm sure many others). I skipped to the part about running it in Qemu, because I don't want to boot from my flash drive with the bios, and followed the directions step by step as close as possible. with command prompt, I can't, for some reason cd to my F:\ drive, which is the drive Linux is on, so I just dragged qemu.img into the command prompt window, and set up my 75 MB partition (type this: create harddisk 75M )
    and it goes from there... I cant find or mount the vhd I supposedly created. I wonder if anybody else has gotten around the issue I have. If so, please help, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files