Find the answer to your Linux question:
I keep having problems burning the Sabayon 3.5 iso file to a DVD but every time I try I get an error. I have had the same problem on both ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Can't make a Sabayon Live DVD without getting an error

I keep having problems burning the Sabayon 3.5 iso file to a DVD but every time I try I get an error. I have had the same problem on both my laptop and desktop. I have try burning the Sabayon iso file to a dvd using k3b and Brasero both programs find an error when check the dvd. I am burning as slow as I can. I have download the iso file using both bittorrent and from one of the mirrors. Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do to fix this?
    PS I have download and burn many different Linux iso files to cds and dvds without having repent problems like this.

Did you verify MD5SUM of downloaded image? Look for md5sum file at mirror site from where you have downloaded .iso image.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by devils casper View Post
    Did you verify MD5SUM of downloaded image? Look for md5sum file at mirror site from where you have downloaded .iso image.
    Yes I did I should have said that before