Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have just install Kororaa from the Live CD everything went well clicked on restart computer to re boot but it would not boot up. I had configured the Grub ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question Carn't Boot Kororaa.

I have just install Kororaa from the Live CD everything went well clicked on restart computer to re boot but it would not boot up. I had configured the Grub Boot Loader. I am new to Linux so I would appreciate any ones help.
    Yours,
    HectorRic.
    Last edited by devils casper; 07-29-2008 at 03:50 PM.

Hi and Welcome !

What does machine display at startup? Does GRUB throw any error message? Post exact error message here.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!

Carn't Boot Kororaa.

Hi devils casper,and thank you for the welcome.
    No error message at all it's as if GRUB as not been installed but went through install alright and I clicked on did I want to configure GRUB yes.
    When it came to the Boot Loader there was (MBR) next to my first hard drive and one next to my second hard drive where I installed Kororaa I tried both.
    But when I booted up it came up Boot from CD and stopped there and did nothing I could not even boot into Windows Vista. I installed as from the Kororaa AIGLXgI Live CD 0.3 Installation Manual Version 0.2 2nd October 2006 which was on the downloaded live CD.
    I hope this information helps you solve my problem.
    With Thanks,
    HectorRic.

Have you set HardDisk as First Boot Device in BIOS?
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First