Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi all, for Christmas I am hoping to get an aspire one, but do not know quite how much I will like the OS and I was wondering if there ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

aspire one remote desktop?

Hi all, for Christmas I am hoping to get an aspire one, but do not know quite how much I will like the OS and I was wondering if there was any way of accessing my windows or Ubuntu desktops on remote desktop using this OS called linspire lite. And if so, can a Linux noob like me do it?

Ubuntu desktops
    Linpus is based on Fedora. Its a lighter version of Fedora. You say in your quote that you already run Ubuntu. There are forums for Acer Aspire one like this one Acer Aspire One User Forum • Index page . I think a linux noob running Ubuntu can handle it. If you don't like Linpus you can always install another distro like these folks did here Install Ubuntu Hardy Heron (8.04.1) on the Acer Aspire One Cool hakE 0r you can modify linpus like it was done here Acer Aspire One User Forum • View topic - Get the Linux desktop you always wanted in 10 easy steps!
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home