That's a shame. On the one hand, I support your right to get paid for all your obviously hard work and dedication to the project. Your distribution and support are solid overall, and for general use I would not hesitate to recommend it. In my quest for the perfect distro Yoper has been on my hard drive longer than anything else.

On the other hand, there are some issues on your boards which have not been resolved (or even given direction from you), without which I will have to move to another distro, even if it is inferior in every other way. One is the lack of Palm support (I have a Pocket PC but thanks to Synce we are dealing with the same roadblock); and the other is the consistent difficulty users seem to be experiencing with K3B and DVD copy programs (my wife is a teacher and does this for her class, which is legal).

I am still a Linux newbie so I am completely open to learning I missed the obvious solution, but unless these issues are at least being looked at it's too soon to ask me for money.

EDIT: This post seems a little harsh. Put simply, this is what I was trying to say:
YOPER IS AN INCREDIBLE DISTRIBUTION and I hope you succeed, but I think it has a little more proving to do before donations move from optional to mandatory.