Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi members, Im new to this forum.I installed Linspire few days back after my friend suggested.Im not computer savvy , so dont know much about computers. im using a 160 ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Unhappy Linspire Installation Help

Hi members,

Im new to this forum.I installed Linspire few days back after my friend suggested.Im not computer savvy , so dont know much about computers. im using a 160 GB HDD with 3 partitions for WindowsXP and 1 for Linspire. When i boot into Linspire i can access only one partition of the Windows,Is there any way to gain access to all the 3 partitions of Windows XP?
    Im using Linspire 6.0. If there is no way to do that,pls suggest any other Linux distribution with dual boot compatibility for Windows XP where i can access all the partitions of Windows.

My System configuration is 160GB HDD,Intel Pentium 4,512MB RAM, Mercury MotherBoard.

Thank You

-Jerkians

Linspire is a discontinued and unsupported distribution. My impression is that it wasn't particularly good to begin with.

Give Ubuntu a go.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WindowsDualBoot
    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Sw...tu/FromWindows
    Ubuntu Home Page | Ubuntu

EDIT: And hello and welcome!

Just Joined!
    Thank you for your suggestions, will get bacck to you for further help once i install Ubuntu!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    How to bcome a registered LINUX user? Can you give me the details about that?

Quote Originally Posted by jerkians View Post
    How to bcome a registered LINUX user? Can you give me the details about that?
    It's a project to try and gauge the number of linux users. Just click on the link in the signature to find out more.