1 100.00%
  • Mac OS X Snow Leopard

0 0%
  • Ubuntu 10.04

0 0%
  • React OS 1.0

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Hi guys, I studied more about linux. Here is the all purpose thread for Windows and Linux (and UNIX) needs. Mac as well, but not all day. I barely used ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Arrow Windows + Linux + Extra: Mac

Hi guys, I studied more about linux. Here is the all purpose thread for Windows and Linux (and UNIX) needs. Mac as well, but not all day. I barely used my imac blue (old) so I threw it away. Stay tuned for the latest tips,news and help.

That's a funny poll you have there, what about all of the other Linux distributions?!

Guess what? I installed Vista Starter on my only laptop, a IBM ThinkPad T30. I had windows fundamentals for legacy pcs ( a legacy xp version) and didnt have a blank cd. I extracted a iso and put all the files on a 4gb usbm for an 1.1 stick. I used auto start from the stick and continued the install, and at the end it worked. Just dont remove the usb stick, or else boot from windows boot loader and if it doesnt work and thats your only pc and no more cds or dvds its over.Go to a friend and ask him for an os. It should work.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Well, I thought of saying which other os you want yourself if its not on the poll. If I would say something else I would vote for my new in development DaXLinuX