Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
But strange is if I shutdown with Battery I get same message but shutdown work. I saw in aspireoneforum that other people have the same problem with windows on a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

But strange is if I shutdown with Battery I get same message but shutdown work. I saw in aspireoneforum that other people have the same problem with windows on a aspire one but nobody could solve this problem till now. Could it be that the problem is somewhere else in the aspire one? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I not an expert only a simple desperate user.
    Thanks
    Andy

Linux User
    If the same problem happens with both Windows and linux, then it is somewhere else other than where we have been looking. It may be a bios problem that can only be fixed by a bios rewrite. This is only fixable by Acer, unless coreboot works on the Aspire One. However, trying coreboot and having it fail means you no longer have a computer, so you are probably better off to wait and see if Acer fixes it.http://www.coreboot.org/Laptop
    Registered Linux User #420832

Just Joined!
    Thanks I afraid to use coreboot. I will go next time the 80Km to Acer, have still warranty. Let you know if the can fix it. This was for shure my last Acer, had one before where liquid come out of the screen. Time to learn from my mistake.
    Thanks for your time and help.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3