Find the answer to your Linux question:
I installed jolicloud today on my netbook and so far I absolutely love it. My sdd is only 4 gigs (and this is a brand spaking new netbook!) so my ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Jolicloud :D

I installed jolicloud today on my netbook and so far I absolutely love it. My sdd is only 4 gigs (and this is a brand spaking new netbook!) so my choice in OS's were limited. Tried windows but after installing it and my system drivers, had only 200mbs of free space left. horrible. Tried ubuntu but I didnt find it very user friendly...I am new to linux.

ANYWAY my question about jolicloud is that everytime I login to "My jolicloud" (the dashboard, apps, settings) i enter my login info, and then after clicking login, a box pops up saying "Create default keyring"
    ???? wtf. I type the same thing every time, but why is it even asking me everytime ?

It does this with my wifi as well, if I reboot. It tries to reconnect but I have to keep re entering my router pass key, then the "Create default keyring" box pops up again. Anyone know anything about this?

Just Joined!
    I tried setting my password to blank but it denies me.