Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hey guys, I want to download an older Linux distro named Mandrake 9. I have been searching all over the web for weeks and haven't found anything at all. Does ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question Where to download Mandrake 9 (old Linux distro)

Hey guys,

I want to download an older Linux distro named Mandrake 9. I have been searching all over the web for weeks and haven't found anything at all. Does anybody know of a place that still holds older Linux distros. An ISO would be nice. Thanks for the help in advance!

I used to use 9.0. Thought it was the cat's meow at the time. I looked for you too but could get no closer than 9.2:

ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/mandrake/Ma.../iso/9.2/i586/

I still have my 9.0 disks I bought from the Mandrake store. I have 8.2 running inside a virtual machine...
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered: #371367 New Members: click here

Just Joined!
    Thanks. I was hoping to get 9.0 but this will do. I have them burned on CDs from years ago but they are scratched up. I also have Mandrake 8.2 burned on some old CDs and they are not scratched! Those are some good distros. It's hard to find them anymore. I grew up playing the games on 9.0, like Tux Racer, Powermanga, etc. Good times. Thanks much!