Find the answer to your Linux question:
howdy all, I have a EEE PC and I've grown tired of sowly using windows on it. I want to use a distro that comes with its wireless drivers standard. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

EEE PC Distro's

howdy all, I have a EEE PC and I've grown tired of sowly using windows on it. I want to use a distro that comes with its wireless drivers standard.

Only thing is that I don't know which distro's come with drivers by default

Howdy yourself mattig89ch, I might suggest you make a live USB of different Linux Distros and test them out on your EEEPC. That way you can find what will suite your tastes. Since you didn't state what model. I run a EEEPC 900 that came with 2 SSD drives, 4gig and 16gig. Came stock with Xandros.

This is what I am running Presently. I can't state if it will work for you, but you can run it live to see first.

I am going to point you to a link where you can peruse over what you may want to test out on a live USB.

Link

You can install Unetbootin and use it in Windows to make your live USB. Good Luck and Happy Trails, Rok
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

I think its a 900 series....it says 900 HD on the botom

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close