Find the answer to your Linux question:
I found a page with www.yoper.com/forum2/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D2653+nomachine+yoper&hl=en]cached instructions[/url] how to install nomachine client / server on Yoper. Unfortunately apt-get install nomachine tells me there's not such package... I tried downloading Redhat ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Nomachine server / client on Yoper

I found a page with www.yoper.com/forum2/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D2653+nomachine+yoper&hl=en]cached instructions[/url] how to install nomachine client / server on Yoper.

Unfortunately apt-get install nomachine tells me there's not such package...
    I tried downloading Redhat packages directly from the nomachine webpage, but it complains about more and more dependencies so I gave up for a while.

Just a question - anybody has the working nomachine Yoper RPM?
    Or maybe there's another easy way to install and run nomachine on Yoper?
    Since Yoper forum is still down, I'm asking here.

Thanks for any ideas... in advance.

Linux Newbie
    All I can really see is spt doesn't support nomachine. Although you could maybe use apt to isntall the dependencies and then run the rpm yourself.

Not a great solution but it could work.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco
    All I can really see is spt doesn't support nomachine. Although you could maybe use apt to isntall the dependencies and then run the rpm yourself.

Not a great solution but it could work.
    But the dependencies are not in apt either. It's a Fedora RPM though, and some packages may have different names in Yoper, etc.

Andreas wrote about Yoper supporting nomachine in March, stating that it is available in apt-get and probably it was that time. Wonder what have changed afterwards and why nomachine is not tere anymore...

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close