Find the answer to your Linux question:
yoper newbie here. ive had trouble getting yoper to find my windows partitions. ive followed every tutorial on the net about how to edit it and had no luck. is ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

fstab config and using apt-get

yoper newbie here.

ive had trouble getting yoper to find my windows partitions. ive followed every tutorial on the net about how to edit it and had no luck. is the kernal compiled to handle vfat file system? also can someone copy/paste there fstab please.

other issue is that ive been unable to get any new packages from either of the package managers even after updating the etc/apt/sources.list file with the servers now listed on the yoper.com page. i manged to get the listing of the new packages but cant install anything....always errors to the effect of not being able to connect. yes internet is working(auto configured nicely by yoper)

thanks in advance for any replies

Just Joined!
    Some of my Yoper box's /etc is available here:
    http://brustracja.no-ip.org/yoper/etc/

Just Joined!
    awsome thank you! ill keep that link handy

i ended up getting apt-get working today and found a program called "rebuildfstab"

it found everything for me and wrote the fstab. all i had to do (with some more help from a guy on www.overclockers.com) was to change the default noauto to auto and it all working great now

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close