Find the answer to your Linux question:
Ok, i have windows installed on my box, and i used to have yoper on it toom, well when i went to reformat my windwos partion i killed my yoper ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

help on installing yoper!!!

Ok, i have windows installed on my box, and i used to have yoper on it toom, well when i went to reformat my windwos partion i killed my yoper insted and then when i notice i did that i cried and then killed my window, well i forgot to make another partion for yoper and now i'm f***. well i dont want to kill windows because its working, ya i know shocker to hear windows working. is the any way i can install yoper on the same partion as windows? plz help me, i dont want to use windows as my main os!!!

Linux Engineer
    you could use a program such as partition magic to partition on the fly to create a linux partition off of the same one that windows is on...then install to that partition.

Just Joined!

Re: help on installing yoper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by duffman108
    Ok, i have windows installed on my box, and i used to have yoper on it toom, well when i went to reformat my windwos partion i killed my yoper insted and then when i notice i did that i cried and then killed my window, well i forgot to make another partion for yoper and now i'm f***. well i dont want to kill windows because its working, ya i know shocker to hear windows working. is the any way i can install yoper on the same partion as windows? plz help me, i dont want to use windows as my main os!!!
    doesnt yoper's formatting tool support non-destructive ntfs partitioning? i'm talking about the qt-powered one, not the command line...