Find the answer to your Linux question:
Have installed Zorin-os-4 to the hard drive and i really like it. Everything just seems to work except when i play Youtube video's they all appear with a red background? ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

[SOLVED] Zorin-os-4

Have installed Zorin-os-4 to the hard drive and i really like it. Everything just seems to work except when i play Youtube video's they all appear with a red background? Does anyone have an idea what's going on here and how i might resolve this problem please.

Just Joined!
    Problem solved

Hi branoo !

I would suggest you to post solution here, if possible. It will be help other members having same problem.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!
    Ok, the problem seems to be YouTube and Adobe Flash Player 10.2. When ever i visited YouTube and tried to watch a video the video was all pinkish/red. So i went along to:

HERE! and followed the instructions for the browser i use which is Firefox.

You may also want to learn how to block and delete cookies for a site in Firefox which you can find HERE!

I also had a problem of not being able to watch the video using the full screen option. I was able to resolve this problem by going along to the Youtube site and then right-click on the video player then click settings in the context menu that will appear. The Adobe Flash Player Settings screen will open. Click on the icon at the bottom-left of the Adobe Flash Player Settings window to open the display panel. Remove the check mark from Enable hardware acceleration. Finally click on Close.

My thanks must go to the folks at webupd8.org for hosting the fixes devised by
    Chimerarevo & Ubuntuforums