Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Acer system password recover
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
Acer system password recover
The accounts also include the built-in or default admin account in system. If the built-in account still can login computer, we can do as the steps below (take acer Window 7 laptop as example):
1. Logon laptop from the available account with administrator privileges.
2. Start - Local Users and Groups – lusrmgr.msc(input in the Search box) – ENTER - Local Users and Groups - choose Users.
3. Right click the account needed to reset password, and then select Set Password.
4. Input and confirm the new password.
Second: Is there acer recovery disk?
Few of us may have the acer password reset disk created before we lost password. That’s to say, we should create this reset disc once we set password for our acer PC. When we forgot acer password, we can take it out and use it help us recover acer laptop password. Now, we can do as following steps to create a password recovery disk (take acer Windows XP as example):
1. Start - Control Panel - User Accounts – account name locked.
2. Under Related Tasks, click Prevent a forgotten password.
3. Create a password reset disk by following the Forgotten Password Wizard.
Remove acer password with the created disk:
4. Click the username once we enter the Windows logon interface and then press Enter as password box appears.
5. Click “use your password reset disk”. The Password Reset Wizard starts and Next.
6. Insert the password reset disk, and then Next.
7. Type a new password in the Type a new password box and in the confirm box.
Third: Is Windows password rescuer software the most efficient way?
The most saving time and efficient way to recover acer password is to use professional reset tool. Such as the popular Windows Password Rescuer, it can keep our data safe and recover password quickly without technique and special knowledge. What’s the more; it can be used for kinds of Windows Version even the Windows Server 2003, 2008 domain password. Just 3 quick steps:
1. Download Windows Password Rescuer from an available PC;
2. Install it and burn the ISO image file to a blank CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive;
3. Remove the lost acer password with the burned CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive.
The above three solutions for acer password reset are commonly used by acer computer owners. Save them and share them with friends around you. They will be useful if forget acer password one day.
Why are you posting Windows information on a Linux forum? Spam?
... three easy steps:-
1. boot from Linux live CD or USB pen drive
2. resize winblows partition(s)
3. install Linux