Find the answer to your Linux question:
First of all can someone tell me what a stacksize is, and how to increase it? Basically i installed CEDEGA (im no hardcore programmer that can find all the dll's ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Yoper Stack size

First of all can someone tell me what a stacksize is, and how to increase it?

Basically i installed CEDEGA (im no hardcore programmer that can find all the dll's for wine, and $5 is nothing a month to support a company designed to get gaming into linux), and it says my giblic (being very new) means i have to use Pthreads. My stacksize is too small for that though! OH GOD NO!

I need WoW to work i cant survive much longer :C:C

ALso i would like to say how really awesome yoper is. Its amazing. So simple, so quick so fast, so .. fast.

Everything works (bar my extra mouse buttons which will in time, not an issue yet).

Back onto topic, Pthreads need larger stacksize: what is a stacksize? And how would i increase it!
    /skythra

Just Joined!
    Look here: http://blog.vegebyte.co.uk/archive/c...ck-size-error/
    I never had any problems getting cedega to run on my bleeding edge gentoo ~x86 setup with NPTL (native posix threading library), but enabling that would mean a glibc recompile...
    You might be better off asking the cedega guys why it don't run with linuxthreads though.

Steve.

Linux Newbie
    thanks steve_v i posted it quickly in there, i just hope yoper continues to evolve so well, its so amazingly fast!

=x *so impressed*

Like fedora kind of lags when you execute stuff, after disabling precaching and that, so its so nice to be able to click and have such a impressive response =o

its so good. Soo so good. Now to get cedega to work and ill be laughing my way to a permanent distro. =D
    /skythra

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close