Trying to load the package for dvd::rip. I get an error log that dvrtools conflicts with cdrtools. So, I removed CDR tools and successfully installed dvd::rip. Now if I try to reinstall cdrtools it gives the same conflict. I have a brand new install of Yoper, so I don't think it is something I did. Here is the log file:
While preparing for installation:

file /usr/bin/cdda2wav from install of cdrtools-2.01final-4 conflicts with file from package dvdrtools-0.1.5-2
file /usr/bin/cdrecord from install of cdrtools-2.01final-4 conflicts with file from package dvdrtools-0.1.5-2
file /usr/bin/devdump from install of cdrtools-2.01final-4 conflicts with file from package dvdrtools-0.1.5-2
file /usr/bin/isodump from install of cdrtools-2.01final-4 conflicts with file from package dvdrtools-0.1.5-2
file /usr/bin/isoinfo from install of cdrtools-2.01final-4 conflicts with file from package dvdrtools-0.1.5-2
file /usr/bin/isovfy from install of cdrtools-2.01final-4 conflicts with file from package dvdrtools-0.1.5-2
file /usr/bin/mkisofs from install of cdrtools-2.01final-4 conflicts with file from package dvdrtools-0.1.5-2
file /usr/bin/readcd from install of cdrtools-2.01final-4 conflicts with file from package dvdrtools-0.1.5-2
file /usr/share/man/man1/cdda2wav.1.gz from install of cdrtools-2.01final-4 conflicts with file from package dvdrtools-0.1.5-2
file /usr/share/man/man1/readcd.1.gz from install of cdrtools-2.01final-4 conflicts with file from package dvdrtools-0.1.5-2
file /usr/share/man/man8/isoinfo.8.gz from install of cdrtools-2.01final-4 conflicts with file from package dvdrtools-0.1.5-2
file /usr/share/man/man8/mkisofs.8.gz from install of cdrtools-2.01final-4 conflicts with file from package dvdrtools-0.1.5-2
E: Error while running transaction

Any ideas? Thanks