Find the answer to your Linux question:
Just did a quick test drive of Bodhi 2.3.0 64bit on my Dell and I have to say, it's looking pretty good. I actually was able to get my WiFi ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Latest Bodhi 2.3.0 lookin' pretty good.

Just did a quick test drive of Bodhi 2.3.0 64bit on my Dell and I have to say, it's looking pretty good. I actually was able to get my WiFi working fairly quickly, looks like they're using Safari for their "Bodhi" browser but still, that's not too bad and I could probably download Firefox to use if i wanted too. The Enlightenment Desktop isn't suppose to be all that processor or RAM intensive to it's lighting fast too.
    As much of a hardcore Ubuntu 12.04LTS user as I am I might just give Bodhi another try, it's really looking pretty good. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Ok, took the plunge and installed Bodhi, looks pretty good so far. Need to figure out how to install Jupiter IF I even really need it. Seems like Bodhi has somekind of power management system already installed. Anyone else who's running Bodhi that can throw me some info, tips or tricks I'd appreciate it. Thanks.