Find the answer to your Linux question:
I dual booted Black Panther os along win7 but I would like win7 to have first boot priority so if I want to run BPos then I would select it ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Exclamation Help with Black Panther OS

I dual booted Black Panther os along win7 but I would like win7 to have first boot priority so if I want to run BPos then I would select it manually...
    I just can't find anything on the grub commands or terminal commands for black panther os.
    I appreciate in help in advance

Most distros use grub2 now so this may show you how it is done in grub2.

How to Change Order of Dual Boot MenuList - Linux Mint Community

Damn

DistroWatch.com: blackPanther OS

Based on Mandriva? Then I am not sure if it uses grub2 so take my post and suggestion with a grain of salt.

Edithen.: yeah, looks like grub2 bootloader is used to boot.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Just Joined!
    The problem that I am also having is I don't know the code structure, not sure if sudo, gksudo, or any other commands work due to it's structure... That's why I hoping someone here has used it before or tried it out. It has an appealing GUI, but trying to figure this out has been a problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-creator View Post
    The problem that I am also having is I don't know the code structure, not sure if sudo, gksudo, or any other commands work due to it's structure... That's why I hoping someone here has used it before or tried it out. It has an appealing GUI, but trying to figure this out has been a problem...

Then search for grub customizer in Mandriva is all I can think of.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Linux Guru
    Since you are able to boot the system, look in the /boot/grub directory to see if you are using Grub Legacy or Grub2. If it is Grub Legacy, you will have a menu.lst or grub.conf file, if it is Grub2, you will have a grub.cfg file along with about 100 others. If it is Grub Legacy, you just change the default line in the menu.lst or grub.conf file to whatever the appropriate menu entry line is for windows. Did you create a separate root user during installation? If you did, you should be able to just open a terminal and enter su or su - and be prompted for the root password. Then use a text editor to edit the menu.lst/grub.conf file.

There are a number of sites discussing Black Panther as well as its own site which might give you more detailed information.