Find the answer to your Linux question:
hello everybody i really need ur help... i have a big problem with backtrack installing i wanna u to help to me i really need i have a lenovo computer ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

back track 5r3

hello everybody i really need ur help...
    i have a big problem with backtrack installing i wanna u to help to me i really need
    i have a lenovo computer notebook 'g580 20150' the graphic is nvdia gformce eny way
    i downloaded the linux with iso burned it onto a dvd and then i tried to install onto my computer but i have problem after the but before the sceen that we have to write there as "STARTX" the monitor turn of be black also i ve tried to install it with usb impossible the same problem again i dont know what to do idont know what can i do about that ****ing problem ....

Quote Originally Posted by rramadann View Post
    hello everybody i really need ur help...
    i have a big problem with backtrack installing i wanna u to help to me i really need
    i have a lenovo computer notebook 'g580 20150' the graphic is nvdia gformce eny way
    i downloaded the linux with iso burned it onto a dvd and then i tried to install onto my computer but i have problem after the but before the sceen that we have to write there as "STARTX" the monitor turn of be black also i ve tried to install it with usb impossible the same problem again i dont know what to do idont know what can i do about that ****ing problem ....
    Not sure if I understand what you're say. If I remember right BackTrack by default comes up to a terminal, if you want the GUI you have to type startx to get the GUI loaded that is normal. Also BackTrack is now Kali Linux so you might want to download Kali to get the most current version and drivers.