Find the answer to your Linux question:
So For the Past 2 Weeks I have been testing out all kinds of distro's. From Linux Mint cinnomon,CrunchBang,Opensuse,Linux Mint Kde,Manjaro kde and Lastley on Korora kde which I have ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Different Distros Same Darn Problem

So For the Past 2 Weeks I have been testing out all kinds of distro's. From Linux Mint cinnomon,CrunchBang,Opensuse,Linux Mint Kde,Manjaro kde and Lastley on Korora kde which I have now.

On all these distros I have the same Problem upon logging in into the desktop. I'm able to move my mouse cursor around the desktop,and then I can't click on anything. Can't get to the menu And other times if I can get to the start menu I can't click on anything.

I can launch the application by using the arrow keys then pressing enter. The Only way To fix it is by logging out then logging back in.Then It works for a while then I can't click on anything what so ever again. Sometimes It Works for the full session after the log out/log in.

Computer specs 4 The Linux:

1tb Linux hard drive.
    Intel Core i7 3770k
    6850 gpu
    cyborg rat 7

Linux Enthusiast

That link gives a whole slew of possible fixes... Nice Find!
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.