Find the answer to your Linux question:
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Error installation deepin

Hi, this is my first message in the forum, I'm looking for help with the linux installation theme. So far I have tried many distros from usb live or cd live, from linux mint to ubuntu through antergos or elementary which is what I use now. The problem is that yesterday, for the first time I discovered DeepIn and I have only managed to install it under VB, but I find it impossible using usb or live cd. The most is to see the menu of three installation options, when I click on install, the screen turns black and does not receive signal from the graphic.
    I use an asus hero viii, a gtx970 graphic and the monitor is connected by hdmi.

Any idea how to fix it? I just need to install it once correctly and I'll do a copy with filezilla to avoid all this.
    Video attachment:

youtu.be/2ig2X_fbpYI

Greetings and thanks.

You need to choose a distro which comes with sufficient documentation and support for you.
    Guessing, the graphics drivers which come with your version of Deepin may not be new enough to support your video. But maybe there is something else. Anyhow, there are "cheat codes" to pass to the kernel, you could try disabling KMS for starters.

Linux Guru
    -->
    deepin has a website and a wiki.
    the distro's own site should always be the first resource for instructions.

$spacer_open
$spacer_close