Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi everybody, plz help me with this issue ,i am a newbie to linux,i want to setup a mail server so i searched sourgeforge.net and found deepOfix Messaging Server it ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

help me with Deepofix

hi everybody,

plz help me with this issue ,i am a newbie to linux,i want to setup a mail server so i searched sourgeforge.net and found deepOfix Messaging Server
    it has a online manual for installation i did exactly the same but at the end they told me to install mozilla firefox browser because it supports only mozilla family browsers while installing firefox i got a error

""./firefox-bin:error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory"

if i run this command "apt-get update" i am getting a 403 error

plz help with this problem

Just Joined!
    i have sent a message to deeproot guys about my problem till now there is no reply
    and when i searched there site for any support there was nothing for free users all that
    i found is registered&paid customers can get updates and every bit of support

i think they are much more interested in making people believe that its open source and forcing them to buy there product

Just Joined!

Re: help me with Deepofix

Quote Originally Posted by seshu
    i have sent a message to deeproot guys about my problem till now there is no reply
    and when i searched there site for any support there was nothing for free users all that
    i found is registered&paid customers can get updates and every bit of support

i think they are much more interested in making people believe that its open source and forcing them to buy there product
    Seshu...

We definetely are very much interested in helping people to try out deepOfix. We also replied to your query on 21st December, please find below the URL with more details:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/f...forum_id=51155

Hope this will clarify your doubt. Please do write to us for further details / clarifications.

Regarding paid support, currently apt-get updates from our packages.deeproot.in server
    are only for paid customers. We are unable to provide this service publically because hosting such a server itself is a fairly costly operation. When customers buy support from us, they also get automatic updates from this server.

Regards,
    Shivanand

Just Joined!
    i have setup one mail server by using deepofix mail server.i have the same domain which I configured is used by other location.So I would like to connect with that server.I can send and receive mails from my newly configured server,But I am not able to send/receive mails to accounts which was configured in other location server(both have same domain name)

Pls help me to get this done.Thanks.

error msg is as follows "The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server"

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello and welcome, new2linus!

This thread is nearing 6 years old so it has been closed, but please feel free to start a fresh thread of your own if you are having any problems with Linux.

Thank you.
    oz