Find the answer to your Linux question:
HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET IT TO INSTALL TO HD??? It doesn't mount the other partitions or allow you to install to them so far as I have figured ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

BackTrack2/Whoppix

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET IT TO INSTALL TO HD???
    It doesn't mount the other partitions or allow you to install to them so far as I have figured it up....has anyone done this before and could explain to me how to get this janky installer to work!!!?

Linux Newbie
    hahaha, I didn't get it to work either, but then again - I am a Linux n00b soooooo lol.

Tim

P.s. If you think the installer freezes it doesn't actually. Its just copying a very large file - don't ask me to cite my source because I can't remember lol.
    Finished building PC using PC Pro's A-List! Will add specs soon =)

Just Joined!
    Dude I wonder if it is really so much to ask them to make a $#(%*#$(% decent installer I know its a live cd but I have to install it to get it to work with ndiswrapper and my usb network card Z_Z!!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Newbie
    Yea, knoppix's installer is wick! It refuses to mount any drive and comes up with all these SU errors and HAL errors :S

I know the feeling about ndiswrapper have a look in http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/wireless-internet/ and look for the post created about me and my Belkin wireless adaptor lol!

Tim
    Finished building PC using PC Pro's A-List! Will add specs soon =)