Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello, Before 2 days I have installed XBOX-Linux XDSL, It works perfectly. Yesterday I have tried to install Heroes Of Might And Magic 3: Linux version, but then I have ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Unhappy Need help with XBOX-Linux

Hello,

Before 2 days I have installed XBOX-Linux XDSL, It works perfectly. Yesterday I have tried to install Heroes Of Might And Magic 3: Linux version, but then I have become error for installiation. What should I do for Heroes III installiation? Should I try to install Heroes III to my computer and then copy these files to xbox? I know that Heroes III can run in software mode and it need no graphiks card. Please help

P.S. And how i can install programs like wine to the xbox? And sorry about mistakes, because I`m from Lithuania

the xbox might not be fast enough for it the xbox only has 64mb of ram
    Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems.
    Linus Torvalds

Personal and politically centrist blog.--->
    http://www.deathnerd.com

Just Joined!

Hm... Nah

If you say that xbox is slow, you are wrong, linux version of heroes III requires only 32 mb ram and 800*600 screen resolution. If it can run on my old pentium 2 350 MHz with 64 mb ram and 8 mb video card, that means it can run on xbox, because xbox procesor is 700 MHz fast, it has 64 MB video card and you have just said 64 mb ram. But I think that i need first to install my heroes 3 on my computer and then copy information to the xDSL, but now I just have ubuntu linux live cd that`s why I can`t install h3 to my computer...

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    sorry geesh
    its just that alot of games require faster computers. it was just a suggestion
    Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems.
    Linus Torvalds

Personal and politically centrist blog.--->
    http://www.deathnerd.com

Just Joined!

yes

With help of one spanien I have run it. If it`s interesting to you, it works with higher resolution and ir runs much faster