OpenOffice and Hungarian files
Was, is ....
I have fixed many things. But I cannot force Mepis to use proper file names.
For example: I have file called Árúház.odt. I can even save a document with that name and OpenOffice shows properly the name. But when I open the folder containing the file, I can see only %25C1rgoli%25FA%25F6.odt and similar.
And of course, it is not possible to open such a file!
This is a critical failure, cos I'm Hungarian. I like my motherlanguage, and I want to use it in file naming. I have locales set all to Hungarian, and I have no other problems with apps, but I don't know what to do.