Find the answer to your Linux question:
I installed pclos lxde 2013. It does not show any icon when i plug my bluetooth device. And there is no application to control bluetooth. Please help me i want ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

No bluetooth app/icon in PCLOS LXDE 2013

I installed pclos lxde 2013. It does not show any icon when i plug my bluetooth device. And there is no application to control bluetooth. Please help me i want bluetooth dialup networking.
    BT is working fine in xp..

Linux Guru
    I don't have lxde on my PCLinuxOS but do you have an icon in the taskbar at the bottom of the Desktop for the Control Center. Mouse over any icons there and look. You should be able to set it up under the Network and Internet option. On my system, a mouse-over shows a pop-up Configure your Computer. I've never used Bluetooth so doubt I'll be much help.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by yancek View Post
    I don't have lxde on my PCLinuxOS but do you have an icon in the taskbar at the bottom of the Desktop for the Control Center. Mouse over any icons there and look. You should be able to set it up under the Network and Internet option. On my system, a mouse-over shows a pop-up Configure your Computer. I've never used Bluetooth so doubt I'll be much help.
    thanks for reply but
    there is no option in configure your computer for bluetooth....