Find the answer to your Linux question:
The important video project I was working on before my big crash recently in Adobe Premiere Pro needs to be finished soon. I may well be able to do it ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

PCLOS and XP

The important video project I was working on before my big crash recently in Adobe Premiere Pro needs to be finished soon. I may well be able to do it with Linux, but I'm simply going to run out of time before I've learned properly enough to make a professional, broadcast quality piece.

So, I've decided to stick XP back onto my spare 40gb drive and quickly knock one out (so to speak... Shocked)

Can I install XP without upsetting my lovely PCLOS installation? Ideally, the temporary set-up would be: 200gb main drive with all my Linux life on it and the 40gb drive with xp and Prem Pro to finish my film. As it stands now, I have my PCLOS on the big drive and the small drive is empty.

Can this be acheived (in simple n00b terms)?

Thanks as always

Pauly
    Korean food is great - it's the dog's bollocks!
    Linux user number 406572.

could't you unplug big drive and install Windows in Small Drive. you could setup dual boot later on easily.

Casper
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First