Find the answer to your Linux question:
So im working on a project , i want to know can i make a login without sing up .I mean can i make accounts and give it to the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Login Without registration! :)

So im working on a project , i want to know can i make a login without sing up .I mean can i make accounts and give it to the people i want so they can login . Im building a site and i only want give people accses to my website when i send them usernaem and password via email etc. So thats my question . I know you will think its funny but i have something in my mind .

there are several options you have to consider and there is no good general answer for all usecases. first you would need to consider a few things like:

* should the login be built into the website?
    * are you considering to limit access to specific ip's?
    * are you considering to allow access by VPN?
    * is basic http auth enough?
    * are you considering to allow certificates (i.e. SSH, OpenPGP)?
    * how easy should it be to maintain it?
    * integrated into the website?
    * with database backend?
    * only by editing a file on the server itself?

once determined what you want, there are plenty of howtos around that can help you implementing it. but once you know what you want, it's easy to find using your favorite web search engine.

Just Joined!
    So i want to give accounts very often for people , but i dont wanna them to register . So how i would be able to give accounts to people i mean accounts similar to facebook accounts but ofcorse i wouldnt put their personal informations . When they get accounts they will be able to change password and edit informations So all i want i how to give them accounts :d direct me to some tutorial or something Thanks

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I don't know about facebook and I do not understand what you are after. Sorry, can't help you.

Usernames and passwords are generally stored in a database (with the password usually being stored as a hash, not as the actual password, for security's sake). Any username/password combination in that database is valid.

When you register on a website, the chosen username and password are added to the database.

It is trivial to simply do this yourself, instead of going through a registration form. Alternatively, you could write a registration page that only you have access to, and do it yourself.