Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Vi is a very good editor, especially when you use vim (available in almost all linux distros and downloadable for Windows). It aligns braces and other stuff automatically as you ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

Vi is a very good editor, especially when you use vim (available in almost all linux distros and downloadable for Windows). It aligns braces and other stuff automatically as you type. Another choice is to use any editor and invoke "indent" program (again available in most distros) that will, as the name suggest, indent your code.
    "I don't know what I'm running from
    And I don't know where I'm running to
    There's something deep and strange inside of me I see"

Just Joined!
    With all your recommendations, I've improved the program while correcting a lot of simple mistakes. The updated version could be seen now at:

http://machivi.ma.cx/pierre-luc/camapp/

The application simply grab a frame from the camera and place all the pixels into a PPM file. Obviously, that's not really useful as is, but the idea of coding that process was to develop the first part of a program wich could analyze pictures with a neural network algorithm.

The first step is passed. I will have probably other bugs for you during Christmas time

Linux User
    Go on, we're all willing to help. Besides with each question both the asking and asnwering enhance their knowledge.
    Best regards,
    Kyku
    "I don't know what I'm running from
    And I don't know where I'm running to
    There's something deep and strange inside of me I see"

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2