Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hey, what is your advice for mounting partition with ntfs-3g driver in c application. For other filesystems i can use libmount but what to do with ntfs-3g, because i can't ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

mount partition with ntfs-3g in c application

Hey, what is your advice for mounting partition with ntfs-3g driver in c application.

For other filesystems i can use libmount but what to do with ntfs-3g, because i can't find any doc for libntfs-3g or must i use any fuse lib?

Also i have question about detection filesystem, while im going to mount partition with loop through all the relevant filesystems until it succeeds, but maybe its not very good way.

And yes, i know that i can use something like system(mount) but dont want to cheat.

Linux Newbie
    And yes, i know that i can use something like system(mount) but dont want to cheat.
    That's not cheating, that's using a feature of the system, allowing you to call an external command.

Just Joined!
    Yes, it works fine, but i don't like to use a system() in a C code, anyway i will use it if i don't find others good ways.

While all works with libusb just problem with mounting ntfs-3g, maybe readind of libntfs-3g code will help me to use functions from this lib.