Find the answer to your Linux question:
1. I bought hosting from godaddy.com, 2. Register domen cre-ex.com 3. i bought ready template and try to upload it trough ftp manger filezilla. When i host my files on ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Need help to host ready template to a godaddy.com url: cre-ex.com

1. I bought hosting from godaddy.com,
    2. Register domen cre-ex.com
    3. i bought ready template and try to upload it trough ftp manger filezilla.

When i host my files on my domen i got problems with zend optimizer, i wrote the email to godaddy support. They told me that i have to upload my template and zend optimizer trough linux system. I had never worked with linux.

If some one can help me with this issue, i can give the domain login and passwords and ready template as well.

Thanks in advance.

Just Joined!
    I don't recommend giving out your login and password to your domain. While most people on this forum are good in nature you can never tell if someone has malicious intent.

can you post the exact errors that you are having? I am sure we can get you working.

Just Joined!
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/90/10550190/tmp/sess_fest7ubkdrqjgk9j2dtrnopa42, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/90/10550190/html/admin/actions/precheck.php on line 390

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/90/10550190/html/admin/actions/precheck.php:390) in /home/content/90/10550190/html/admin/actions/precheck.php on line 390

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/90/10550190/html/admin/actions/precheck.php:390) in /home/content/90/10550190/html/admin/actions/precheck.php on line 390

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/90/10550190/tmp/sess_fest7ubkdrqjgk9j2dtrnopa42, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/90/10550190/html/admin/actions/precheck.php on line 396

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in /home/content/90/10550190/html/admin/actions/precheck.php on line 396

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/90/10550190/tmp/sess_fest7ubkdrqjgk9j2dtrnopa42, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/90/10550190/html/admin/actions/precheck.php on line 398

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/90/10550190/html/admin/actions/precheck.php:390) in /home/content/90/10550190/html/admin/actions/precheck.php on line 398

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/90/10550190/html/admin/actions/precheck.php:390) in /home/content/90/10550190/html/admin/actions/precheck.php on line 398

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/90/10550190/tmp/sess_fest7ubkdrqjgk9j2dtrnopa42, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/90/10550190/html/admin/actions/precheck.php on line 403

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in /home/content/90/10550190/html/admin/actions/precheck.php on line 403

CMS Server Tester
    Your server was tested to meet all CMS requirements. Following errors were encountered an need to be fixed to run the software:
    Server can not start session.
    Please verify that your server can create sessions.
    PHP extension "Zend Optimizer|Zend Guard Loader" is not loaded.
    Please verify your server configuration. Make sure that extension "Zend Optimizer|Zend Guard Loader" is enabled.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Hey I use godaddy as well. Hit me up on IM or send me a private message and I will see if I can help.

but from the looks of the error messages it does not look look you have all the folders created or are missing some files.

Just Joined!
    Thank you all. I got fixed my problem trough Russian forum. you can check my " cre - ex . com " (please use it without space) but still i have to edit it.

Thank you.