Find the answer to your Linux question:
hello all , I am working on wireless adhoc network ,ns2 , I want tht network should check after 2 seconds that wen node(receiver) get out of range ,and wen ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

range of wireless nodes

hello all ,

I am working on wireless adhoc network ,ns2 , I want tht network should check after 2 seconds that wen node(receiver) get out of range ,and wen receiver get out of range receiver should send message to sender node .

so I want help of script in this regard and it should be included in tcl file or .cc file?

urgent help needed!

thanks

Trusted Penguin
    Hello and welcome!

Normally, what we expect is that the OP makes a concerted attempt at writing a script, even if it does not work. Then specific questions about it can be asked. It will help us understand your logic and level of proficiency with the language. Along those lines, exact command usage and error messages are indispensable in trouble-shooting the problems you may be experiencing.

Just Joined!
    Hello all
    i operated my simulation in ns2 by using zrp routing protocol and now i want to change the radio range because i need that in my work. Therefore how can i change the transmission range from 250 to other values (e.g: 40 , 150)?
    is it in the zrp code?
    for example : Pt and RX
    or in the ns2 files?
    please help me
    Hussein