Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm running a script which is triggered by the kernel object of device attachment. The purpose of the script is to run one of the commands that are loaded with ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Exclamation command not found error

I'm running a script which is triggered by the kernel object of device attachment. The purpose of the script is to run one of the commands that are loaded with the device and grep a certain line which prints the firmware version. When I lookat the log I get the following errors: "command": not found. My issue here is that when I run this script manually, everything seems to work, and that "command" is found and works properly. I also included 60 seconds wait time so that this module/drivers would be loaded by that time (just in case), which seems not to help since the script is executed after drivers are loaded anyways. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    It is probably the fact that in your script it assumes the PATH environment is set correctly to find the command file. You may need to update the script to set that, or move the command into one of the standard bin directories ( such as /sbin, /usr/sbin, /bin, or /usr/bin ) that will be handled by the operating system as a default for the account running the script ( root probably? ).
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!