Find the answer to your Linux question:
hey guys i wanted to know if you wanted a programmers club for perl or c . im intrested in mostly network programming but also im into security programming like ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

possible programmers group

hey guys i wanted to know if you wanted a programmers club for perl or c . im intrested in mostly network programming but also im into security programming like encryption and the such. i would like to get about 14 people in this group but i wouldnt mind a smaller group of people. you may be asking what we would do in tis group, well its not rocket science but i belive that the group should choose as a whole so no one feels left out. i will be on irc (irc.freenode.net #elitelinux) all week to see if you guys want to join, no obligation

Linux User
    Hi
    U've got comp.lang.perl for such a purpose.
    But it sounds as if u wanted something more specific.Could u be more accurate on the aim of such a group?
    Thx

i mite be willing to do this but i dont know how much time i will have to put toward it cause of school and work and all that stuff. but let me know what goes on with it.
    BIG K aka Kyle
    Programming Forums
    www.kylekonline.com
    Please don\'t PM me for help-- ask in the forums instead!

Just Joined!
    yeah im gonna make a website for the group , its gonna be a geocities one cause i cant afford anything else right now. im aiming to write security auditing software and also writing some sort of chatting program that uses Telnet only. i know its unsafe but i want something that is possible to use on any windows box out of the (no pun intended) box. alright well more info once i get to site up