Find the answer to your Linux question:
Results 1 to 5 of 5
hi all, may i know what is the purpose of isset? The build-in function?...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
  1. #1
    Linux Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    234

    isset


    hi all,
    may i know what is the purpose of isset? The build-in function?
    Proper Planing is a way of success

  2. #2
    Linux Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    514
    This is PHP, right?

    isset - determines whether a variable is set

  3. #3
    Linux Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by spoon!
    This is PHP, right?

    isset - determines whether a variable is set
    thks
    then is that the same meaning in Java Programming?
    Proper Planing is a way of success

  4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
  5. #4
    Linux Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by thcc2
    Quote Originally Posted by spoon!
    This is PHP, right?

    isset - determines whether a variable is set
    thks
    then is that the same meaning in Java Programming?
    I have not heard of anything called "isset" in Java. Where do you find it?

  6. #5
    Linux Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by spoon!
    Quote Originally Posted by thcc2
    Quote Originally Posted by spoon!
    This is PHP, right?

    isset - determines whether a variable is set
    thks
    then is that the same meaning in Java Programming?
    I have not heard of anything called "isset" in Java. Where do you find it?
    Proper Planing is a way of success

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •